Western Australia - Rental assistance

On this page

NDIS supports

Local Area Coordinators (LACs)

If you are aged 7 and above, Local Area Coordinators (LACs) can link you to the NDIS and to mainstream and community supports in your area. You can ask your LAC about the supports available in your community, even if you're not eligible for an NDIS support plan. Find out more about how a Local Area Coordinator may be able to assist you

Rental Assistance

Bond Assistance Loan

If you need help paying a rental bond, you may be able to receive bond assistance through an interest-free loan. Find out if you are eligible and how to apply for the bond assistance loan

Commonwealth Rent Assistance

If you are a Centrelink customer and pay rent, you may be eligible to receive rent assistance in addition to your payment. Find out more about Commonwealth Rent Assistance

Support for Indigenous Australians

Land and housing

The National Indigenous Australians Agency has provided information on programmes and policies specific to land and housing for Indigenous Australians. Learn more about land and housing programmes and policies

Support for new migrants

Renting in Australia

Information for new migrants about housing options in Australia. Learn about housing options in Australia for new migrants