New South Wales - Cards and concessions

On this page

Information for all residents


Explore a range of concessions to help with your household and other expenses. Find out more at NSW Government Community Support

Energy supplement

If you get a payment from the government (eg a Disability Support Pension), you might also get the Energy Supplement. This helps with energy costs (eg your electricity and gas bills). Find out if you’re eligible and how to apply for the Energy Supplement

Local Area Coordinators (LACs)

If you are aged 7 and above, Local Area Coordinators (LACs) can link you to the NDIS and to mainstream and community supports in your area. You can ask your LAC about the supports available in your community, even if you're not eligible for an NDIS support plan. Find out more about how a Local Area Coordinator may be able to assist you

Support for new migrants

Managing your finances

Information for new migrants about managing your finances. Learn about financial support services in Australia for new migrants