On this page:
- COVID-19 support
- Information in Easy Read
- Information in Auslan
- Information in Braille and other languages
To keep you and your community safe, whether you have been vaccinated or not, you should continue to:
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people and avoid handshakes and physical contact with people outside your household.
- Stay home if you feel unwell and get tested for COVID-19. You must stay at home until your results come back.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use hand sanitiser.
- Always cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue and put the tissue in the bin straight away.
Australian Government advice and information
You can also find up-to-date COVID-19 advice and information here. Australian Government website
The COVIDSafe app can help health officials let you know if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19. Download the COVIDSafe app
You can also look at...
Information about carer supports and services. Visit the Carer Gateway
If you have a question about or need to apply for Centrelink payments: Visit the Services Australia website for more information
COVID-19 Symptom Checker
Department of Health
Information from the Department of Health. Visit the National Coronavirus Helpline website or call 1800 020 080
National Counselling and Referral Service
Counselling support for people with disability affected by violence, abuse, neglect or exploitation. Visit the National Counselling and Referral Service
National Disability Advocacy Program
Support for people with disability to help understand and protect your rights. Visit the National Disability Advocacy Program
National Disability Insurance Scheme
Information for NDIS Providers and participants. Visit the National Disability Insurance Scheme
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
Information and support for disability support workers and providers. Visit the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
Information in Easy Read
All current information is available and downloadable on the Department of Health website. This information is also available below in Easy Read.
- Coronavirus – What is it? - Easy Read
- Coronavirus – 5 things to do to stay healthy – Easy Read
- Coronavirus – Other information – Easy Read
- Coronavirus – Social distancing – Easy Read
- Coronavirus – Wearing a mask – Easy Read
- Coronavirus – Who can you call? – Easy Read
- Coronavirus – Getting a test – Easy Read
- JobKeeper Payment – Impacts on Disability Support Pension Recipients – Easy Read
- JobKeeper Payment – Impacts on Carer Payment Recipients – Easy Read
- Fact sheet – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for people with Disability
Information in Auslan
All current information is available and downloadable on the Department of Health website. This information is also available below in Auslan.
- Auslan – About the Disability Information Helpline
- Auslan – Coronavirus (COVID-19) accessible resources
- Auslan – Who else can you talk to?
- Auslan – Looking after yourself
- Auslan – Support for your situation
- Auslan – Helping others
- Auslan – Do you want to make a complaint
Information in Braille and other languages
Australian Government information in your language
Australian Government information is also available in a range of languages. Find Australian Government information in your language This fact sheet is also available in 63 languages
Coronavirus information in Braille
You can request a large print with Braille overlay version of the Coronavirus (COVID-19): Information for people with disability and their supporters fact sheet by emailing email@example.com with your name and address.