Mental health and wellbeing
Positive mental health and wellbeing is an important part of your life. There are services and technologies available that could help you with your mental health and wellbeing.
If you are in distress
If you are in crisis, anxious or depressed and want to talk with someone, there are many phone services that can help.
- Call Lifeline on 13 11 14 (for anyone)
- Call BeyondBlue on 1300 224 636 (for anyone)
- Call the Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467 (for anyone)
- Call Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 (for people aged 5 to 25)
- Call Mensline Australia on 1300 789 978 (for men)
- Call the National Counselling and Referral Service – Disability on 1800 421 468
- Call Veterans and Families Counselling on 1800 011 046 (for veterans)