- You can find government services in your state or territory.
- You can find help in your local area.
- You can find a registered NDIS provider.
- You can find organisations to help you manage NDIS services.
- You can find a Disability Advocate near you.
You can also find services and supports by calling the Disability Gateway on 1800 643 787
You can speak with an experienced Disability Gateway information officer who will help connect you to the information and services you need. This service is free and is available to people of all ages.